St Croix Cleaners' Dry Cleaning Steps
- We check the labels for adequate care instructions and fiber content.
- We classify the garment according to fabric type, color, degree of soiling, and cleaning process, dry cleaning, wet cleaning or laundering.
- We remove spots and stains using special equipment, special stain removal agents, and water.
- We reapply any sizing, water repellent and other finishes when necessary and possible.
- We finish the garment on professional pressing equipment to restore its original shape and appearance. We replace missing or damaged buttons and perform minor repairs whenever possible according to plant policy.
- We package the garment neatly in a protective wrapping.
If you’d rather watch a video than read a list of words about how we do dry cleaning – check it out: “Dry Cleaning in 90 seconds”