Leathers & Suede
Leathers and suedes require special care, and we send them to the upper Midwest's most respected leather cleaning specialists.
When bringing us your leathers, please keep the following in mind:
- Provide any care information that came with the garment, if possible.
- Point out any stains, since some stains that are old and set cannot always be removed safely.
- All matching pieces should be cleaned at the same time.
- Suedes are a natural product with natural variations in texture and color.
We specialize in cleaning Uggs and other boots! Check out our specialty cleaning site, Treasured Garment Restoration, for more information.
Here are some tips to get the maximum life out of your leather items:
- Store leather items in a cool, ventilated area. Leather can dry out if exposed to dry heat, or mildew if stored in a hot, humid area.
- Do not store leathers in plastic bags.
- If the garment gets wet, let it air-dry away from heat.
- If staining occurs, bring it to us as soon as possible. Do not try to remove stains at home.